Here's our T & Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MOONEE PONDS CENTRAL FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY PROMOITON
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any MOONEE
PONDS CENTRAL FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions. All times and dates throughout these Terms and Conditions will be based on (NSW) local time. The
“Participating Centre” is MOONEE PONDS CENTRAL
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to VIC Entrants under 18 years old must have
parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all
terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as
evidence of consent to this Promotion.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Mirvac Group or any of the tenants or retailers
in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the
spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether by birth or adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii)
any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at the time the post is made and ends at the time specified in the promotional post
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply visit
https://www.facebook.com/mooneepondscentral/ and enter all of the requested details, comment, and share or
tag a friend in the Facebook post.
6. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per eligible person unless otherwise specified on the post.
7. This is a game of chance and all entries will be chosen at random within two business days following the close
of the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to select reserves and record them in order of merit in the
event that the person who submitted the original entry that is selected is ineligible, or does not claim the prize
within four (4) weeks of the Promoter first attempting to notify the winner.
8. The provisional winner(s) will be notified via Facebook. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once
verified by the Promoter. The winner must collect their prize from Moonee Ponds Central and must be able to
show photo ID to prove their identity.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize stipulated, then the prize or that
element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
12. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the
Promoter in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to
the equal value and/or specification.
13. Total prize pool value is as described in the competition post.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash,
unless otherwise specified.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are
a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating
Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant
who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry
process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those
17. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated
due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the
fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
Promotion, as appropriate.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the
statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia
(“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective officers,
employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter and the Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not
responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any
tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
21. It is a condition of taking the prize, that the winner sign a deed of release and indemnity in the form required
by the Promoter or any prize supplier.
22. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but
not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such
Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without
notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
• they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any
intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually
inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or
gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
• their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
• they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their
• the Content is the original [artistic/literary] work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third
• they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral
rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights;
• they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing
copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication
systems. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of
the above terms.
23. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest
(including copyright) in and to their entry (which shall include Content) to the Promoter, and to execute any
documents to confirm such assignment. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
24. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in
accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at
facebook.com/terms.php. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to
Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and
Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and
not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or
sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for
any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. The Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose
such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, gift suppliers
and regulatory authoritie Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant
opts in at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information
for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or
request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All personal details of entrants will be stored in
Promoter’s active marketing database. To request details to be removed, please email
email@example.com or write to the Marketing Manager, MOONEE PONDS CENTRAL,14-16 Hall
Street Moonee Ponds VIC 3039.
remain the property of the Promoter.
27. The “Promoter” is Mirvac Real Estate Pty Ltd (ABN 65 003 342 452 ) of Level 28, 200 George Street, Sydney
NSW 2000 trading as MOONEE PONDS CENTRAL, 14-16 Hall Street Moonee Ponds VIC 3039.
28. “Mirvac Group” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, each person with
whom the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity, trust,
partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment scheme) of any nature of which the
Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or responsible