We're here for you
While things may be changing around us, one thing remains constant and that is our commitment to ensuring we are here for you when you need us.
As we are all aware, the Victorian Government has announced an extension of the greater Melbourne lockdown until 11:59pm Thursday 2 September, and the introduction of a curfew from 9pm to 5am every day.
In line with this, a number of our stores will temporarily close or change the way they provide access to much needed products and services. During this time we recommend to check with individual stores for the best way to shop with them.
As always please:
✔️ Wear a mask
✔️ Check in via QR Code at each entry to centre and store
✔️ Sanitise hands
✔️ Socially distance
✔️ Be Kind and look out for one another
Physical distancing when in our centres
We recognise the critical importance of physical distancing. To help our community maintain physical distancing while in our centres we have installed additional signage, are working with our retailers to provide appropriate space for customer queues and have implemented signage at gathering points, including at our vertical transport locations, entry/exits and car parks, for guidance around effective social distancing in these areas.
Each retailer also has signage to support this by communicating how many patrons they can accommodate in their space, given any current restrictions. We ask that you assist by always following all signage and directions when shopping in centre and being mindful of others around you.
Safety and Preventative Measures at Mirvac Retail Centres
The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, retail partners, employees and our community is our highest mission.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and to keep our community safe, we implemented significant precautionary cleaning, hygiene and sanitising practices at the onset of the pandemic.
In addition to our existing rigorous cleaning and sanitising practices, we are taking additional measures which include but are not limited to:
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of our cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces including seating, doors, lift controls, food courts, and amenities.
- Dettol gel sanitisation at convenient locations including entrances and exits.
- Actively encouraging the practice of good hygiene and preventative measures throughout the centre.
- Requiring all service providers to confirm they have not traveled overseas or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Queuing and crowd management in our food courts during busy times
- Increased staff presence with blue COVIDSafe vests worn by staff to easily allow you to find help or assistance
- Increased hand sanitiser stations at car park pay stations and antibacterial and microbial silver-ionised safety film on all ticket machines and pay stations
- Introducing a contactless customer experience service and our Customer Support Centre which is contactable via phone, email, social media or SMS for extended hours every day of the week.
We also continue to ensure we follow the latest advice and regulations from the Australian and State Governments as the situation unfolds.
The following stores will remain open during this time however please check with individual stores for hours:
Kmart - Click & Collect
Amore Coffee - Call & Collect
Angie's Kitchen - Takeaway only
Bently the Butler
Boost Juice - Takeaway only
Cha Cha- Takeaway only
Coffee Club - Takeaway only
Dan Dan's Café - Takeaway only
De Maria Fruit & Vegetables
EB Games - Click & Collect
Good Bean - Takeaway only
Graina Bulk Food Store
Hero Sushi - Takeaway only
Kidstuff - Call & Collect
Macelleria - Takeaway only
Moonee Ponds Poultry
Moonee Ponds Seafoods
MPC Lotto & News
Oscar Wylee - Urgent Care only
Pharmacy 4 Less
Sushi Sushi - Takeaway only
The Cupcake Queens - Takeaway only
Yahweh Asian Grocery
Whats a Name Embroidery - Click & Collect
Zeus Street Greek - Takeaway only
Yes We Do