We're here for you
Essential retail, such as supermarkets, grocery stores, bakeries, butchers, fishmongers, fruit and vegetable stores, bottle shops, financial institutions, post offices, news agencies and pharmacies are open to all customers.
Under Victorian Government requirements, non-essential retail, such as restaurants and cafes, beauty and personal care services and gyms are open to fully vaccinated customers.
Mall seating is also open and customers.
In line with current Victorian Government restrictions, face masks are still required to be worn in indoors when visiting our centres unless an exemption applies.
For more information on current Victorian Government restrictions, we encourage customers to visit: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
As always please:
✔️ Wear a mask
✔️ Check in via QR Code at each entry to centre and store
✔️ Sanitise hands
✔️ Socially distance
✔️ Be Kind and look out for one another
We thank our employees, contractors, retail partners and community for following the advice of health authorities at all times, including the requirement to wear a face mask and check in when visiting or working in our centre.
Physical distancing when in our centres
We recognise the critical importance of physical distancing. To help our community maintain physical distancing while in our centres we have installed additional signage, are working with our retailers to provide appropriate space for customer queues and have implemented signage at gathering points, including at our vertical transport locations, entry/exits and car parks, for guidance around effective social distancing in these areas.
Each retailer also has signage to support this by communicating how many patrons they can accommodate in their space, given any current restrictions. We ask that you assist by always following all signage and directions when shopping in centre and being mindful of others around you.
Safety and Preventative Measures at Mirvac Retail Centres
The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, retail partners, employees and our community is our highest mission.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and to keep our community safe, we implemented significant precautionary cleaning, hygiene and sanitising practices at the onset of the pandemic.
In addition to our existing rigorous cleaning and sanitising practices, we are taking additional measures which include but are not limited to:
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of our cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces including seating, doors, lift controls, food courts, and amenities.
- Dettol gel sanitisation at convenient locations including entrances and exits.
- Actively encouraging the practice of good hygiene and preventative measures throughout the centre.
- Requiring all service providers to confirm they have not traveled overseas or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Queuing and crowd management in our food courts during busy times
- Increased staff presence with blue COVIDSafe vests worn by staff to easily allow you to find help or assistance
- Increased hand sanitiser stations at car park pay stations and antibacterial and microbial silver-ionised safety film on all ticket machines and pay stations
- Introducing a contactless customer experience service and our Customer Support Centre which is contactable via phone, email, social media or SMS for extended hours every day of the week.
We also continue to ensure we follow the latest advice and regulations from the Australian and State Governments as the situation unfolds.
The Department of Health will no longer publish new exposure sites.
Instead, the Department of Health will use the new alert function in the Service Victoria app or direct SMS message to notify patrons of higher-risk venues where positive cases have been present – such as restaurants, gyms and nightclubs – and advise them to get tested.
Please ensure you are checking in to every store you visit to allow you to be notified should you have been in an exposure site.
Isolation rules for COVID-19 exposure at public settings (such as the currently listed exposure sites) have changed.
See Your COVID Checklist for more information.