Mums & Co Exclusive: Dr Justin Coulson
How to Stop Yelling, Stay Calm, & Really Understand your Kids
Parenting sometimes feels like a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle – all sky. The struggle of the juggle is taxing parents, and taking its toll on kids. Sometimes it feels like we’re all just making it up as we go along.
And no parent wakes up in the morning thinking, "Yes! Today I'm going to yell and be cranky so the kids really know who's in charge!" We want to be calm, understand, and patient. But it can be so tricky some times - especially when the kids are at each other... and at you!
Based on his new book, 10 Things Every Parent Needs to Know, this presentation by Dr Justin Coulson – one of Australia’s most popular parenting experts – will bring every parent back to essential keys that get to the heart of raising a happy child and creating a connected family.
For those who want to LEARN:
- How to deal with the big issues around school, siblings, and screens
- The 3 E’s of the MOST EFFECTIVE discipline on the planet
- How to really understand your child
- The best ways to build strong relationships in your family
The interactive session for:
- Mums, Dads and anyone who is responsible for the raising of a child.
What can I expect if I participate?
- Solutions to the parenting problems that are driving you crazy
- Effective discipline strategies where you can stop being the drill sergeant
- A better relationship with your children (and other relationships will get better too!)
- Better understanding of your child’s emotional world
- A happier home where everyone looks forward to being together
Cost: $10+ booking fee with 100% of proceeds going to Mummy's Wish
Presentation 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Arrive from 6:15pm to be seated.
Location: Degani, Moonee Ponds
NOTE: this event is exclusive to Mums & Co Members. Not a member? Sign up here https://www.mooneepondscentral.com.au/subscribe.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to the Mummy's Wish Foundation.
Nibbles and drinks will be provided.
No refunds available.
The Mirvac Group (Mirvac Limited and its controlled entities) collects and uses personal information about you to provide you with information you request from Mirvac. Mirvac also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Mirvac. If you do not provide all the personal information Mirvac requests from you, Mirvac may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
Mirvac may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business.
Promotion of other products and services